Today we will be creating Thank you cards to have at hand as the Holidays will be at hand soon and I want to make sure we have our Thank you cards ready.
This little card I created for a call but it wasn't picked up but will now be heading to school w/my Gabi for her teacher with a little something I'll bake. I love to be able to let our teachers know how much they are loved.
Since it's a special day how about I share how I created this card.
1. Make card from cardstock. Mist card w/ Ink sprinter.
2. Cut patterned paper and mat on cardstock and place on card.
3. Stamp tag with sentiment. Spray Color on veenar apple and adhere to tag
4. Adhere tag to matted square and place on card.
5. Place the sticker on card.
Cardstock: Kraft, (American Crafts) Classic Red (American Crafts)
Patterned Paper: Yearbook (Studio Calico)
Stamps: Give Thanks (Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesdays)
Ink: Walnut Stain (Time Holtz/Ranger) Mr. Huey Calico White ,Piglet (Studio Calico)
Stickers: : Little Flyers 9 to 5 (October Afternoon)
So will you be celebrating today? If you do please share how you will be enjoying the day or what you have planned for the weekend.