- I lost my old self and gained a new me
- Learned SIDS can happen but still waiting on my answer of why
- I've never slept a whole night again
- I mourned my baby girl
- I read her favorite book to her for the last time
- I make sure her siblings would/do remember how loved she was/ is each moment I can.
- I can not help but check more then once on each of my children at night while they sleep.
- The Number 7 and Friday together will forever make my heart ache.
- I wish I wouldn't hear I'm so sorry for your loss
- My faith has grown by each day.
- Each day my love has grown replacing the pain I will forever carry.
- Listening to "Love" by Keyshia Cole will never be the same
- I've carried her two baby sisters in my womb.
- Sharing my faith is something I feel the need to do.
- Believing in our Lord's love for us became so real to me.
- I know that no matter the storm there is Love at the end as long as you believe and have faith.
- I am blessed to have held and loved our Sweet Pretty Girl.
- Am Thankful everyday no matter how little time she was in my arms I held and loved her and know our Pretty Girl and know is our Lord's arms and one day we will see her again.
Today I may shed tears but give praise to our Lord. He blessed us with our Anjie. He showed me what pure love not only from her but from him is. I will hold on to his promise to us. Till then I will say Thank you Lord. When I fall I know you are there to pick me up until once more I can start taking my steps with you by my side.
I'll Love you Forever
I'll Like you For Always
As Long As I'm Living
My Baby You'll Be.