I want to cherish and keep ALL of them moments because as I've been saying it goes by so fast. Way too fast. I already see so much of the moments slipping through my fingers here is my way to hold on a little bit longer.
The pretty, ugly and the interesting I've had the pleasure of reliving with my youngest:
- "Cookies I want cookies" after asking for bananas,eggs and bacon and it being in front of them.
- "Mama I have to Pee" regardless if they just went 5 minutes before you walked out the door
- Saying "I'm hungry" right after eating
- Naptime the most biggest of battles or the easiest thing in the world depending on modes.
- I'm tired mama... but wouldn't nap
- The need of the "NEED AT THIS MOMENT and not a second later
- No don't eat your boogies!
- Being able to watch the same cartoon episode more then 3 times back to back
- The excitement of meeting your shadow
- The giggles that comes from playing with bubbles
- Falling asleep while eating a good meal
- Asking the same question 10 different ways in less then one minute
- loving to cuddle and holding hands
- wanting to run everywhere
- stopping and actually enjoying the view
- asking for the same food for all 3 meals
- falling asleep in the most strangest of places
- Waking up before the sun even with a crazy night and have energy of someone who slept 12 hrs.
- Singing at the top of their lungs no matter where they might be
- Giving the most sincere I love you, you will ever hear
If you have a little one remember that times flies way faster then we like so just take a breathe and pick up that bowl of food and the toys that are all over the floor. Clean up that messy face and give them a hug.
Trust me you soon will be chasing after them to give them a hug.. Toddlerhood has nothing on fun of the Teenage Years brings... But I'll leave that for another post!